Monday, January 16, 2012

Now Offering Airbrush Makeup and Hairstyling for Weddings!

I am so excited that I am now offering hairstyling and airbrush makeup to my services for 2012! 


Airbrush makeup is essential if you live in hotter and more humid areas such as Sacramento.  Airbrush makeup is so light weight yet covers pretty much any imperfection while lasting up to 12-24 hours.  You won't ever get oily and you will have a matte to satin finish that is flawless.  Not to mention airbrushing is so sanitary since the airbrush never touches your face and the makeup is never cross contaminated.  Check out my website for pricing information here


I am also pleased to announce that I have added hairstyling to my services as well.  I have partnered up with the amazing Carrie B. Mac for larger parties.  And I will do makeup and hair for smaller groups.  I have worked with Carrie on many many occasions from bridal to high fashion.  She is so talented at what she does.  Makeup is my first love and so hairstyling is an added feature to my makeup services.  This works well for brides that want one person to handle it all.  Or if it is a much smaller group and the minimum for travel hasn't been met, this is a good option.  Check out the pricing information here.


Call me to schedule your appointment!  916-769-9005


Check out my PRO Makeup Artist website here!

1 comment: