Monday, February 06, 2012

Easy Soft Smokey Look for Brides!


While the guys were watching the Super Bowl downstairs, my girlfriends and I were upstairs playing around with some makeup looks.  This look I did on Kim is perfect for a smokey bridal eye.  It's not over powering or slutty.  Just soft and sultry.  The key to this look for a bride is to do a neutral colored lip to balance out the eye.  Here are the products we used and where so you can recreate this look yourself!  By the way I did the hair too! 

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist on the lid only, don't go above the crease.
MAC Mulch eyeshadow over the Paint pot
MAC Shroom eyeshadow just on the brow bone. 
*Blend out the line with a blending brush with no color on it.
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrak for the liner
Red Cherry Lashes in 747S

Face:
Make Up Forever HD Foundation in 118
Mary Kay Concealer in Beige 1
MAC Melba blush on cheeks
E.L.F. Cosmetics HD powder to set.

Lips:
MAC Shy Girl Lipstick
MAC Subculture Lip Pencil

And there you have it!  A really simple easy to do Bridal Makeup Look!
Thanks Kim for being my model!  XOXO

Check out my PRO Makeup Artist website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment