Friday, January 20, 2012

Behind the Scenes 2011


In 2011 I had an amazing year growing my Makeup Artistry Business.  And along the way, I was lucky enough to get some candid shots from amazing photographers of me in action.  I wanted to share with you these really fun shots.  Take a look....

From the Kennie's Doll Shoot for Spring 2011





Photographer: www.donnabeckphotography.com  (all above)

Photographer: www.candidsbycoree.com

Teaching a hands on workshop...


Jen's Wedding..  Photogrpaher www.kimjmartin.com





Peacock Feathered Lash Shoot!  Photographer: www.donnabeckphotography.com






Behind the Scenes for Natasha's beauty shoot.  This is Kent from KS Studios, I took the picture.


Trash the Dress Bridal.  Photographer www.donnabeckphotography.com


Jacki's Wedding...




Check out my PRO Makeup Artist website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment