Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween Photoshoot - Sexy Devil



Finally I am getting around to posting the photos from the Halloween shoot I did.  I had to take a break from blogging.  Somehow I managed to get sick, not my kids, that is still trailing over from last week.  I was in NO shape to do anything but take care of kids and sleep! 

Arielle Jones, a model from Sacramento CA, posed for this Sexy Devil look.  She was a lot of fun to work with and has a ton of ambitions and amazing skin. 

Ariana Grimm from Silver Dasies Photography was our talented photograper!  She was so easy to work with and hopefully we will have some more projects together soon!  Check out her work at http://www.silverdaisiesstudios.com/!

See the rest of the photos on my Facebook page!  Scrool all the way to the bottom of this page to become a fan!




1 comment: